Nexus Galaxy Hotel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where else?

[TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT]

superstar911
    superstar911

[TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] Empty [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT]

Post  superstar911 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey guys i am superstar911 this is my first Tutorial on this therad, I am going to teach you how to Recolor and customize a throne I will probaly edit this on how to make a cct for this as well hopefully.. Lets begin.

Step One

OK guys first is that you can a pic of a throne you can basically get any throne on google but i will give you one right now...
    [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] 34yd9pc

Step Two

You can open paint and open your throne file
    [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] 6zv4lj

Step Three

Now you can do what ever you want to it but first we will start with recoloring you are going to need 5 diffrent shades I will make a Lime green throne since i already have premade with the shades..
    [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] 29bfzog
    NOTE: The five shades is for the seat part were the red is,also that this is my five colors for my custom you can use what ever five colors you want for what ever colors like purple,blue etc

Step Four

Ok once you are done coloring the seat part you want to usally do it Darkest part of seat= Darkest part of green shade then so on and so on.. Then you shoudl get something like this..
    [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] Iydanl

Step Five

Ok now next you want to color the arm rest and back part of the throne for this you will basically need four diffrent shades here is a example of what i did i am making the back part black..
    [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] J5yz9u

Step Six

OK after you have colored the back part of the trone Dark part=Darkest black then so on and so on your final copy shoud look somethign like this unless you did your shading diffrent,
    [TUT] How to recolor a throne [TUT] 27xqt5u

Finale

Ok now after your throne is done you can customize that middle part like you have seen my center part has a I but this is for my hotel but I WILL NOT tell you the link no matter what, if you want to learn how to customize that middle part private message me here on the fourms and if i get enough peopel that i think is right i will make another TUT about how to customize it picture by pitcure..

NOTE: All pitcures all by me superstar911 and part of my custom line that will hopefully be coming out soon

P.S. Please comment and Rate on how helpfull this was king farao Basketball

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am